The SensiFAST SYBR Lo-ROX Kit has been developed for fast, highly reproducible real-time PCR and has been validated on commonly used real-time instruments. A combination of the latest advances in buffer chemistry and enhancers, together with an antibody-mediated hot-start DNA polymerase system, ensures that the SensiFAST SYBR Lo-ROX Kit produces fast, highly-specific and ultra-sensitive real-time PCR.
The SensiFAST SYBR Lo-ROX Kit contains premixed ROX for optional use.
I have trialed a sample of the SensiFAST SYBR Lo-ROX kit and have obtained good results. It has managed to show amplification in low copy number dilutions as well as producing good amplification efficiency for my standards.
Jian Boey, University of Auckland, School of Biological Sciences, New Zealand.
Features and Benefits
• Rapid - hot-start capability saves time and reduces primer-dimer formation
• Accurate quantification - from low copy targets
• Broad dynamic range – For high sensitivity
• Flexible - compatible with many standard and fast cycling instruments
ABI 7500, 7500 FAST, ViiA7™, Stratagene (Agilent) Mx4000™, Mx3000P™, Mx3005P™ (See product selection table), as well as other instruments that do not require the use of a passive reference.
BIO-94002: 250 x 20µl Reactions: 2 x 1ml
BIO-94005: 500 x 20µl Reactions: 5 x 1ml
BIO-94020: 2000 x 20µl Reactions: 20 x 1ml
2x Reaction mix consisting of:
• Heat-activated DNA polymerase
• Ultra-pure dNTPs
• SYBR® Green I
The kit size is based on a 20µl final reaction volume.
6 months at -20°C. Avoid exposure of the SYBR® Green I to light.
SensiFAST is a trademark of Bioline Reagents Ltd.
1. Jacob, F., et al. PLoS ONE 7(2), e31885. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0031885 (2012).
No related products found.