The SensiMix Capillary One-Step Kit has been developed to perform highly reproducible cDNA synthesis and subsequent real-time PCR assays in one tube, on glass capillary-based real-time instruments such as the Roche LightCycler® 1.0 and 2.0 platforms (See product selection table).
Features and Benefits
• Simple: Developed for both SYBR® Green I and probe assays
• Specific: Optimised buffer specifically designed for real-time instruments that use glass capillaries
• Reproducible: Master-mix contains reverse transcriptase for efficient cDNA synthesis together with an optimized amount of highly engineered hot-start polymerase, to provide reproducible real-time data
• Sensitive: Accurate linear standard curve from a 10-fold RNA dilution series over a broad dynamic range
• Convenient: Reduced pipetting steps and possible contamination and RNA degradation
Roche LightCycler® 1.0 and 2.0 (See product selection table).
The kit contains BSA to ensure compatibility with capillary based machines, along with reverse transcriptase for efficient cDNA synthesis together with an optimized amount of highly engineered hot-start polymerase, allowing highly reproducible first strand cDNA synthesis and subsequent real-time PCR assays in one tube.
The kit has been developed to provide the high sensitivity required for challenging assays on capillary instruments both for probe and for SYBR® Green I based chemistries. In order to reduce degradation of RNA, a separate tube of RiboSafe RNase inhibitor is included to minimize enzymatic degradation of the RNA by contaminating RNase activity.
QT255-01: 25 x 20µl Reactions: 1 x 1.250µl
QT255-02: 250 x 20µl Reactions: 2 x 1.25ml
QT255-05: 500 x 20µl Reactions: 4 x 1.25ml
QT255-20: 2000 x 20µl Reactions: 16 x 1.25ml
2x Reaction mix consisting of:
• Heat-activated DNA polymerase
• Reverse transcriptase
• Internal reference
• Ultra-pure dNTPs
• MgCl2 (6mM)
Plus separate vials of:
• 50mM MgCl2
• RNase inhibitor
• DEPC-treated water
• SYBR® Green I
The kit size is based on a 20µl final reaction volume.
6 months at -20°C. Avoid exposure of the SYBR® Green I to light.
SensiMix is a trademark of Bioline Reagents Ltd.
No related products found.