The SensiMix SYBR® & Fluorescein One-Step Kit provides optimal performance and maximum convenience for real-time, quantitative analysis of RNA templates in a single reaction format on real-time instruments that measure a fluorescein channel, such as the Bio-Rad iCycler®, iQ™5 and MyiQ™ platforms. As few as 10 copies of a target gene can be detected using the SensiMix SYBR® & Fluorescein One-Step Kit.
Features and Benefits
• Flexible: Suitable for block-based instruments where fluorescein is required to allow calculation of dynamic well factors
• Reproducible: Master-mix contains reverse transcriptase for efficient cDNA synthesis together with an optimized amount of highly engineered hot-start polymerase, to provide reproducible real-time data
• Sensitive: All template material is used in the reaction, which is especially useful when amplifying a low copy number target from limited starting material, allowing as few as 10 copies of a target gene to be detected
• Convenient: Reduced pipetting steps and possible contamination and RNA degradation
Bio-Rad iCycler®, iQTM5 and MyiQ™. (See product selection table). However the kit can is also compatible with several instruments that do not require the use of fluorescein, such as the Qiagen Rotor-Gene™ 6000, the Bio-Rad CFX96 or the Roche LightCycler® 480.
QT265-01: 25 x 50µl Reactions: 1 x 625µl
QT265-02: 250 x 50µl Reactions: 5 x 1.25ml
QT265-05: 500 x 50µl Reactions: 10 x 1.25ml
QT265-20: 2000 x 50µl Reactions: 40 x 1.25ml
2x Reaction mix consisting of:
• Heat-activated DNA polymerase
• Internal reference
• Ultra-pure dNTPs
• MgCl2 (6mM)
• SYBR® Green I
Plus separate vials of:
• Reverse transcriptase
• 50mM MgCl2
• RNase inhibitor
• DEPC-treated water
The kit size is based on a 50µl final reaction volume.
6 months at -20°C. Avoid exposure of the SYBR® Green I to light.
SensiMix is a trademark of Bioline Reagents Ltd.
No related products found.