The SensiMix SYBR® & Fluorescein Kit contains fluorescein, making it specifically suitable for use on real-time instruments that measure fluorescein signal, such as the Bio-Rad iCycler®, iQ™5 and MyiQ™ platforms. Both SYBR® Green I and fluorescein are premixed for immediate use.
With SYBR® Green I and fluorescein in their premixed and optimized concentrations, as few as 10 copies of a target gene can be detected.
Features and Benefits
• Simple and reproducible: premixed with SYBR® Green I and fluorescein, just add primers and template, reducing errors in set-up
• Specific and sensitive: for detection of a wide range of template concentration, even from hard to obtain and low copy number samples
• Flexible: suitable for block-based instruments where fluorescein is required to allow calculation of dynamic well factors
• 2x master mix: premixed with SYBR® Green I and an internal reference for convenience
Bio-Rad iCycler®, iQTM5 and MyiQ™. (See product selection table). However the kit can is also compatible with several instruments that do not require the use of fluorescein, such as the Qiagen Rotor-Gene™ 6000, the Bio-Rad CFX96 or the Roche LightCycler® 480.
QT615-02: 250 x 50µl Reactions: 5 x 1.25ml
QT615-05: 500 x 50µl Reactions: 10 x 1.25ml
QT615-20: 2000 x 50µl Reactions: 40 x 1.25ml
2x Reaction mix consisting of:
• Heat-activated DNA polymerase
• Ultra-pure dNTPs
• MgCl2 (6mM)
• SYBR® Green I
Plus separate vials of:
• 50mM MgCl2
The kit size is based on a 50µl final reaction volume.
6 months at -20°C. Avoid exposure of the SYBR® Green I to light.
SensiMix is a trademark of Bioline Reagents Ltd.
1. Dhawan R. et al. Plant Cell 21: 1000-1019 (2009).
2. Maatouk D.M. et al. Hum. Mol. Genet. 17(19): 2949-2955 (2008).
3. Del Rosario B.C. & Pemberton L.F. Mol. Cell. Biol. 28(7): 2113-2124 (2008).
4. Miller M.R. et al. J. Nutr. 138(11):2179-2185 (2008).
No related products found.