SensiMix SYBR No-ROX kit contains all the components necessary to perform consistent and reproducible real-time PCR assays with your DNA template. but it does not contain an internal reference. As it is no longer essential to read the internal reference through the red channel, the red channel becomes free and can be used to monitor a probe. This reagent is suitable for those block-based and rotor-based machines where an internal reference is not required for normalisation.
Features and Benefits
• Reproducible: optimized for a wide range of templates and generates real-time data reliably and reproducibly
• Specific: a highly sensitive hot-start DNA polymerase that is inactive during setup, preventing non specific amplification including primer-dimer formation.
• Convenient: ideal for high throughput applications with extremely high specificity
• Optimized buffer system: Improves specificity and low-copy detection
Roche LightCycler® 480 platform, Bio-Rad Opticon™, Opticon™2, Chromo4™, MiniOpticon™, CFX96™, CFX384™, Cepheid SmartCycler®, Qiagen Rotor-Gene™ 3000, Rotor-Gene™ 6000, Eppendorf Mastercycler® ep realplex and Techne Quantica®. (See product selection table).
QT650-02: 250 x 50µl Reactions: 5 x 1.25ml
QT650-05: 500 x 50µl Reactions: 10 x 1.25ml
QT650-20: 2000 x 50µl Reactions: 40 x 1.25ml
2x Reaction mix consisting of:
• Heat-activated DNA polymerase
• Ultra-pure dNTPs
• MgCl2 (6mM)
• SYBR® Green I
Plus separate vials of:
The kit size is based on a 50µl final reaction volume.
6 months at -20°C. Avoid exposure of the SYBR® Green I to light.
SensiMix is a trademark of Bioline Reagents Ltd.
1. Doe C.M. et al. Human Molecular Genetics 18(12): 2140-2148 (2009)
2. Schaerli Y. et al. Anal. Chem. 81(1): 302-306 (2009)
3. Parry L.J. et al. Reproduction, Fertility and Development 21(4): 549–560 (2009)
4. De Winter P. et al. British Poultry Science 49(5): 566 – 573 (2008)
No related products found.