The SensiFAST SYBR & Fluorescein Kit uses a combination of the latest advances in buffer chemistry and enhancers, together with an antibody-mediated hot-start DNA polymerase system, to ensure fast, highly-specific and ultra-sensitive real-time PCR. SensiFAST SYBR & Fluorescein Kit has been optimized for use in SYBR Green-based real-time PCR.
The SensiFAST SYBR & Fluorescein Kit contains premixed Fluorescein for optional use.
Features and Benefits
• Rapid - hot-start capability saves time, reduces primer-dimer formation
• Specific and sensitive - for detection of a wide range of template concentrations, even from hard to obtain and low copy number samples
• Fast protocols - can be used with the new generation of fast cyclers without compromising performance
• Flexible - suitable for block-based instruments where fluorescein is required to allow calculation of dynamic well factors
Bio-Rad iCycler®, iQ®5, MyiQ™ (See product selection table) each of these instruments having the capacity to analyze the real-time PCR data with the passive reference signal either on or off, as well as several instruments that do not require the use of fluorescein.
BIO-96001: 250 x 20µl Reactions: 2 x 1ml
BIO-96005: 500 x 20µl Reactions: 5 x 1ml
BIO-96020: 2000 x 20µl Reactions: 20 x 1ml
2x Reaction mix consisting of:
• Heat-activated DNA polymerase
• Ultra-pure dNTPs
• SYBR Green I
The kit size is based on a 20µl final reaction volume.
6 months at -20°C. Avoid exposure of the SYBR® Green I to light.
SensiFAST is a trademark of Bioline Reagents Ltd.
No related products found.