• Ultra-pure: >99% trisphosphate by HPLC
• Shelf-life of 24 months at -20°C
• Free from PCR inhibitors
• DNase, RNase and Nickase free
• Convenient, pre-optimized mixes available
• Choice of sets or mix packs
Manufactured by Bioline in a purpose-built facility, a set of ready-to-use molecular grade dNTP solutions consisting of 4 separate 100mM solutions of dATP, dGTP, dCTP, and dTTP, at pH 7.5 and supplied as lithium salts in purified water.
The dNTP Mix is designed to save hands-on time for researchers and minimize the possibility of contamination and pipetting errors.
• Standard and long range PCR assays
• cDNA synthesis
• Real-time PCR
• DNA sequencing
• Low-copy assays
• Site-directed mutagenesis
dNTP Set can be stored for 24 months at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles. For long-term storage, aliquoting is recommended.
On Dry Ice or Blue Ice.
1. Rip, D., et al. Food Analyt. Meth. 2, 190-196 (2009).
2. Thomson, S., et al. Meth. Mol. Biol. 512, 233-248 (2009).
3. Hayden, M.J., et. al. BMC Genom. 9,80-85 (2008).
4. Mayor, N.P., et al. J. Immunol. Meth. 327(1/2), 82-87 (2007).
5. Tabone, T., et al. NAR 34(6), e45 (2006).
6. Dean, Y.D., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 275(44), 34382-34392 (2000).
No related products found.