· Automated mechanical disruption ideal for high-throughput applications involving sample preparation for DNA, RNA, and protein extractions, pesticide residue analysis, and more.
· Typical pressing cycle is less than two minutes.
· Equipped with digital timer, lockdown lid, and safety interlock for operator protection.
· Laboratory mill designed for vigorous up-and-down shaking of deep-well titer plates, vial sets, and centrifuge tubes.
· Optional Kryo-Tech Accessories enable cryogenic grinding and preserve temperature sensitive samples for RNA and protein extractions.
· Optional Large Clamp Assembly holds four deep-well titer plates, multiple centrifuge tubes, and other large grinding vials.
· Standard Clamp Assembly holds two deep-well titer plates, vial sets, or cryo-blocks.
· Strong vertical clamp movement of 500-1750 strokes/minute ensures that grinding media directly impact the sample each and every time.
· Typical sample processing time of 1-2 minutes.